Friday, 18 October 2013

Cover Reveal ~ Blind Savage by Shannon Mayer

 



Blind Savage
by Shannon Mayer

Genre: New Adult/Adult Paranormal Romance 

Release date: November 21, 2013

Blind Salvage (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 5)

Cover designed by: Damon Za
Publisher: HiJinks Ink Publishing, Ltd.







"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Crossing into Ogre country is dangerous when you're a polite, respectful gal. Which means I already know I'm in for a wild ride, despite the back up I've brought along.

Even when things start to go sideways, and enemies close on us from every side, I still believe we have the upper hand.

How very blind can one person be when it comes to a salvage?

I'm about to find out.

 photo AmazonBuyButton_zps43e22212.gif photo goodreads-badge-add-38px11_zps1ae6e47f.jpg





About the Author
Shannon Mayer lives in the southwestern tip of Canada with her husband, dog, cats, horse, and cows. When not writing she spends her time staring at immense amounts of rain, herding old people (similar to herding cats) and attempting to stay out of trouble. Especially that last is difficult for her.

She is the author of the The Rylee Adamson Novels, The Nevermore Trilogy, A Celtic Legacy series and several contemporary romances. Please visit her website at http://www.shannonmayer.com for more information on her novels.



12 comments:

  1. Nice cover and this series looks good..I hadn't heard of this urban fantasy before. Thanks for sharing Chene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the cover and I agree it does look good! Thanks for stopping by Kimba :)

      Delete
  2. Love it, though it looks more like a urban fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is great and I like the sounds of it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad :) Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Chene,

    This is Lysa, Shannon Mayer's Assistant. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being a part of the Cover Reveal for “Blind Salvage”-Book 5 in The Rylee Adamson Novels. I am sending you a private message with a great offer, so please check your email!

    Thanks again for the support!
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure! Thank you Lysa :) I will keep an eye out for it!
      All the best :)

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the looks of this one. That cover screams kick-butt heroine and the synopsis backs it up! I hadn't heard of this UF before, but I will definitely be checking it out. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and I agree, it does look kick-butt :) Hopefully I will be reviewing them soon!

      Delete
  6. Oooh... love the cover and adding it to my TBR list!! Sounds awesome!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! It is quite a kick-butt cover and the story sounds catching :)

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.