Friday, 11 October 2013

~ Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon II Start up post & Progress~



The Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon hosted by My Shelf Confessions, is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 11-20 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

Yes indeed it is another Read-a-Thon... I haven't had such a good track record with them but I love the community feeling, the challenges and I make so many new Blogger friends :) 

Here are my goals and if I can meet them it will help me sooooo much!

1 - Books:

3/4 The Tale of the Vampire Bride 
(I started this book during the Fraterfest RaT)
The Echo Prophecy
Eighteen Kisses
Luminous
Florence Waverly #1
Howling Heart


2 - Challenges:

Enter all the challenges

Donna @ The Happy Booker |Acrostic Challenge
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Review | Superstitions
Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf | Wicked Title Challenge
Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions |  Jigsaw Cover Love - Done and dusted 11/10/2013

3 - Visit as many blogs as I can

Well I am excited as always! Let the reading begin....
What are you goals? 
Happy Reading!
Love 
Chanzie


8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't say I was blown away by The Tale of the Vampire Bride but lets hope the next book is better!

      Delete
  2. Awesome list of books, my goals will go up tonight at 8..I did my challenge and forgot my goals post..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimba :) I will pop over and check out your goals :)

      Delete
  3. Oh sweet I haven't heard of any of these! I hope you LOVE them and thanks for joining us on the wwreadathon! *cheer squad*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he thank you :) I have one book down.. 5 to go!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.