Monday, 21 October 2013

~ Wonderfully Wicked Wrap-up Post ~



The Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon hosted by My Shelf Confessions, is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 11-20 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

Hello and welcome to my wrap-up post!
I think this is the best I have ever really done in a read-a-thon!

Here are my goals and the results...

1 - Books:
To-read
The Echo Prophecy
Luminous
Florence Waverly #1

Completed:
3/4 The Tale of the Vampire Bride 
(I started this book during the Fraterfest RaT)
Howling Heart
Eighteen Kisses
1/2 Fever (Wolf Sirens #2)

2 - Challenges:

Enter all the challenges
Donna @ The Happy Booker |Acrostic Challenge

Completed or entered:
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Review | Superstitions - Partial Completed
Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf | Wicked Title Challenge - Done and Dusted 16/10/2013
Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions |  Jigsaw Cover Love - Done and dusted 11/10/2013

3 - Visit as many blogs as I can
I did not keep track of blogs visited but did quite a few :) 

This was a super fun read-a-thon and I loved it :) Thank you My Shelf Confessions!!

Love 
Chanzie

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you totally rocked the read a thons! I never seem to find the time to keep up with them. Looks like you read some good books as well. I really liked The Vampire Bride books by Rhiannon. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! I was just as surprised :) Normally I don't even make a small dent or the books are really long so I read a lot but don't get to more than 1 or 2 books :)

      Delete
  2. Great job! These readathons really help with shrinking TBR lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela :) And they are so much fun at the same time! My TBR pile doesn't seem to be shrinkning..

      Delete
  3. You did do really good. I hope you enjoyed all your books too! :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tressa :) I did enjoy all of them. I probably enjoyed The Howling Heart the most out of all 4. I have the Tour and review coming up on Thursday :)

      Delete
  4. You totally rocked! I bow to your greatness (you are way better at keeping track of things than I am LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Tee hee* Thanks Felicia. I don't think anyone could be more organised than your Goodread shelves!!

      Delete

~ Hearing from you makes me Happy ~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all comments & read every one of them. I also make sure to visit your site as well if you have one.